Who They Are:
Andrea Lieberman may have begun her career as a stylist, but her aesthetic is worlds away from the OTT, more-is-more vibe that often reigns in magazine pages.
Lieberman says she is dedicated to creating “an understated sense of refinement” with easy, everyday clothes that will get noticed but are never attention-seeking.
She sticks to “what feels right now,” and addresses trends on her own terms. The result is of-the-moment, without seeming here today, gone tomorrow. (Source: Style.com)
Why I Love Them:
- A.L.C. offers wardrobe basics that every woman should have in her closet
- The brand offers great tailored pieces that help define your wardrobe
- The color palette is versatile–ranging from basic black & white to soft pastels and jewel tones
My Next Move:
I plan on adding more than a few A.L.C. items to my closet soon. Some of my top picks include: A.L.C. Ziff Pant in Rose, A.L.C. Pixey Tank in White, A.L.C. Anza Dress in Blood/Blue Fans, and A.L.C. Lace Side Ruched Strapless Dress in Bordeaux.
- Brand Spotlight: Angela & Roi
- Styling Practice: Casual Sophisticate
- Fashion Byte: 5 “All Black Everything” Essential Wardrobe Basics
■ Hire Us Today: ■
Body Shape Analysis | Bridal Stylist | Closet Audit | Closet Edit | Coaching Sessions | Color Analysis | Etiquette & Protocol | Fashion Styling | Image Consulting | Makeover | Personal Shopping | Shop & Ship | Traveling Shopping Tours | Trend Forecasting | Wardrobe Stylist | Create Your Own