A few weeks ago a fashion blogger friend of my accepted a fun fashion challenge I had going on with the La Mere Layering Technique I created.
Cassie was kind enough to show how the technique worked in the frosty temperatures in the UK. Her approach was simple.
- “L” = Long. Her longest layer was a long sleeve t-shirt.
- “C” = Cropped. Her cropped or hip-length layer was a stripped pullover sweater.
- “S” = Structured. A fan vintage gray blazer finished the look to add that sophisticated touch.
- “O” = Overlap. A stripped scarf was chosen for this.
Click on the picture to read Cassie’s original post!
Have you tried my La Mere Layering Technique yet?
If not, do so asap and share your experiences & comments below!
- The Ultimate Layering Guide – The “La Mere” Layering Technique
- “La Mere” Layering Technique ~ Step – by – Step Instructions (Version 1) – L,C,S,O
- “La Mere” Layering Technique – Infographic (Version 2) – L, C, O, S
■ Hire Us Today: ■
Body Shape Analysis | Bridal Stylist | Closet Audit | Closet Edit | Coaching Sessions | Color Analysis | Etiquette & Protocol | Fashion Styling | Image Consulting | Makeover | Personal Shopping | Shop & Ship | Traveling Shopping Tours | Trend Forecasting | Wardrobe Stylist | Create Your Own