So cowboy boots are usually perceived as clunky and unstylish. Most of us ‘city folks’ rarely wear them in anything other than a costume. With that in mind, I decided to hunt down several styles of oh so fabulous cowboy boots that have style, polish, and versatility.
The main thing you need to know about cowboy boots is that the type of heel (say stack versus stiletto) and shape of the toe (think rounded versus pointy) can make them perfect for a relaxed or tailor look.
For this week’s challenge I want you to go to the shoe store or shoe department and find a pair of cowboy boots you would actually wear.
- What are the colors, textures, and patterns that appeal to you?
- Do you like the high-heel of the stiletto style cowboy boots or are slouchy stacked heels more your thing?
- Name 3 items in your closet you would actually wear with the cowboy boots you’ve found.
This challenge is all about growing your wardrobe and stretching your sense of style.
Take pics and let me know your thoughts in the comments!
- Fashion Challenger: Perforated Western
- Fashion Challenger: Sneaker Villa
- Fashion Challenger: Blush, Fuchsia & Tan
- La Mere Layering Technique – Love from Italy
■ Hire Us Today: ■
Body Shape Analysis | Bridal Stylist | Closet Audit | Closet Edit | Coaching Sessions | Color Analysis | Etiquette & Protocol | Fashion Styling | Image Consulting | Makeover | Personal Shopping | Shop & Ship | Traveling Shopping Tours | Trend Forecasting | Wardrobe Stylist | Create Your Own