Preppy, casual, and timeless all in one. Being on a quest to liven up winter classics with the use of metallics, I had to highlight this look!
Why I Love It:
The navy trousers and crisp collared white button-up are complimented by a cropped pale gold metallic cardigan. The addition of the cardigan brings a lighthearted and feminine element to such a classic (often stoic) look. This a very versatile outfit that would look just as good on a college student as it would in a business casual environment or to an after-work happy hour.
*Fashion Stylist Tip:
- Pair this look with a pair of black glitter or metallic stilletos and clutch for happy hour
- Up the “sexy” factor by wearing the top few buttons of the shirt undone pair with a longline push-up bra
- Keep this look professional by keeping makeup natural and minimal gold accessories
- Layer a longer blazer on top of the cardigan to keep the look more boardroom worthy
- Styling Practice: Casual Sophisticate
- Styling Practice: 1920’s Appeal
- Fashion Byte: 5 “All Black Everything” Essential Wardrobe Basics
- Learn Why Fashion Magazines Are Lying to You
■ Hire Us Today: ■
Body Shape Analysis | Bridal Stylist | Closet Audit | Closet Edit | Coaching Sessions | Color Analysis | Etiquette & Protocol | Fashion Styling | Image Consulting | Makeover | Personal Shopping | Shop & Ship | Traveling Shopping Tours | Trend Forecasting | Wardrobe Stylist | Create Your Own